Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dear Tucker Scott B.,


I haven't blogged in forever. I miss it. I miss how I can freeze little memories about our little family and keep them tucked away to read later. Hopefully you will be a little motivation to get with the game again. We shall see. 

We welcomed you to the fam on July 3 at 12:17pm. After a scheduled induction (that was kind of a surprise), we checked in to the hospital at 7:30 and in no time you were in our arms. I almost didn't get an epidural and I think I was a little crazed. But, we made it. 

You weighed in at a healthy 8 pounds 14 ounces and were a lengthy 20 inches long. The whole experience was surreal and before I knew it, I was back in new born land. 

We were able to go home on the 4th. I'm not sure if I was totally ready, but your dad was chomping at the bit. Henry was able to stay with grandparents the first two nights so we were able to spend some quality time together. You are a pretty little baby and we love you so much. 

Speaking of Henry... He isn't all the way sold on you yet. He misses being able to "go" and will tug at you if I am holding you too long. He will soon get that you are sticking around. :) He can be oh so sweet to you though. He loves to help wake you up in the morning and give you kisses before bed. Before too long, you will be chasing him throughout the house and there will be four little feet running rather than two. That melts my heart a little. 

I cannot wait to see what you bring to this little family. We've learned so much from your brother, I'm sure we will learn our fair shaker from you as well. We love you little Tuck Tuck. 

Love,
Your Momma



No comments:

Post a Comment