Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Fearless


Oh my sweet Henry. I've been thinking of words I would use to describe you and today fearless stood out loud and clear. We went to the park today and you immediately ventured over to the pond's edge to "see ducks".  

A nice gentleman shared a piece of bread with you to feed the ducks and geese.  After one throw you hurriedly gave me the bread and exclaimed, "you throw momma."  I feared we were headed towards a little break down. But, within minutes you were chasing geese and had your toes so close to the edge I was holding onto your shirt in fear. 

You are all boy. You climb, run, slide and knock things over with the best of the best. However, you still look back at your dad or I to make sure we are there. Bud, your cheering section is right behind you. Go on and be your fearless self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment