I know it will all get done, it always does. I just don't want it to all be done in May or June. Also, since we are staying in my (cough, cough, I mean our) house, I am fixated on getting things fixed up and prettified before I must live with a boy. So, in the past week here is what I have done:
- cut bunting (thanks Nicole)
- sweet Jenny finished my invitations so they are being proofed currently
- looked at EVERY (not really but felt that way) furniture store in Springfield for a bedroom set
- found the bedroom set we adore on Craigslist, people were asking too much
- woke up at 3 one morning waiting for an email from the Craigslist lady, got an email, called, not willing to come down in price
- bought fabric for drapes for the living room, pictured below
- picked out paint for the living room
- tried to pick out paint for the bathroom
- cleaned out my closets (garage sale next weekend at mom's)
- threw away toaster, YAY!
- bought a few secret items for the reception, hehehehe
- got two pretty frames (one pictured below)
I am trying to decide on color. We plan to place this in our white hallway after the wedding. Therefore I need a color, or I could do white for the wedding and then a color after. Hmmmm.... I was thinking purple or orange, any other suggestions?
Ok, I must put my dizzy brain to work now on other things. Twelve and a half weeks until wedding. I hope to not turn into a goosefish. Yes, a goosefish. My kids and I learned about them today.