Sunday, May 29, 2011

Picture Overload

So, I realized that I have not put any pictures up of my third, fourth, and fifth (this one I need to get pictures from my aunt) showers.  Nor have I put any graduation pictures up.  Therefore, here you go.

The best mother-in-law a girl could ask for and the bestest mom.


Church shower, I have hardly any pictures from this and it was SO cute.

Christa and I at graduation.  She is preggo in this pic, Kyah is here now!!!

Three of my favorite optometrist.



My birthday celebration, take out and Scrabble.

There you have it.  Wedding is in 20 days, kind of crazy to think about.  We get Internet on Wednesday (YAY!), so hopefully I will be in more of a blogging mood then.  The house is almost restored to a clean and organized state.  Happy Memorial Day everyone!  Can't wait to see so many of you in a few weeks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment