The time was bittersweet however, because we both knew that when 2011 came rolling in, Chris would be rolling out to KC. His final two rotations for school will be at the KCVA and neither of us were excited about going back to our routine of just weekend visits. However, we have so much to be thankful for from 2010 and so much to look forward to in 2011. A few of our blessings from this past year consist of:
- Chris passing his first two rounds of boards, only one more to go!
- I completed my fourth year of teaching and am enjoying my fifth.
- Chris was chosen to go to FL for the Optometry Bowl and I got to tag along.
- MU beat OU
- I found out I will be an aunt again, only this time to a precious boy.
- Chris completed four out of his six rotations.
- I completed grad school, sweet bliss.
- WE GOT ENGAGED!!
- Chris will graduate on May 14th and my official graduation is on April 30th.
- Getting to live in the same town, and under the same roof.
- Wedding bells will be ringing on June 18.
- Honeymoon to a wonderful beach location.
- Getting to start our lives together.
|New Year's Resolution: take more pictures!|