Wednesday, February 16, 2011

1-2-3


1.  I only have one more test to take, hopefully ever.  In early April I will take my National Counseling Exam so that I can add the letters PLPC to the end of my name.  After 3,000 supervised hours I can drop the first P and it will just be LPC.  Chris also has one more test to wrap up his degree.  His last round of boards will be in April as well.  So excited for him to add Dr. to the beginning of his name on May 14.
Christa and sweet baby girl.

Katie and sweet Baby Ben.

2.  The number of preggo bridesmaids I have.  My sister is due on the 26th of this month, so my phone is attached to my hip at all times.  My dear Christa is due three weeks before the wedding!  Praying baby girl comes when she is ready (and that she might be ready a few days early, hehe).  Can't wait for these two sweet babies to make their appearances.  Love them both so much already.



3.  Three little letters that have been weighing on my mind a lot lately, M-R-S.  These special letters will be permanately attached to my new name on June 18.  I have been reading a lot as of late to wrap my brain around all it means to be a good wife.  I am so thankful for the amazing role models I have through friends and family.  I know it won't always be filled with glitz and glamor or aprons and fresh baked pies (or cakes, Chris doesn't care for pies), but dog gone it, I'm excited.  Mostly, because I know we will be in the same town and under the same roof.  HUGE STEP PEOPLE! 

So here's to 1-2-3, or you might say 123, which is the number of days until our wedding!!!  Hooray for Wedding Day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Super fun post! So many fun things in the days ahead. Kharis is excited for you to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whole thing made me smile. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I'm so excited for you and think your wedding is going to be one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete