Monday, February 14, 2011

List

I have not blogged for over a week now!  Most of this is due in part to the fact that I no longer have Internet at my house (gasp, I know).  I am reverting back to the stone age days in order to save a buck.  My hopes are that the blue house will sell soon, please Lord, and I will then move in with the parentals where Internet will be flowing freely (literately). 

Another reason for not blogging, I can't think of anything to talk about!  There is stuff going on with wedding dazzlement, however I am in secretive mode.  Believe it or not I have made a list of post possibilities for AFTER the wedding where I can talk about things, but I don't really want you to see anything until then.  So, as time goes on, we will see what I decide I would like to show, but boy am I excited!  Things are actually beginning to HAPPEN!  The dreaming state is becoming the cutting, pasting, sewing, thrifting, purchasing state.  Love it!

I will say I am keeping my eye out for something similar to this:
I would love to have an old dresser of some kind or another for the guest sign in post/possible gift table.  However, I do understand this is a big piece for the whopping 2 minutes guests will see it.  A girl can dream though.  I am sure we will come up with something perfect (my vote is a dresser or old table, so if you see one fellow, friendly thrifters, text me).

4 comments:

  1. I want a dresser like that for my HOUSE! So I'll buy it from you afterward. If it's painted green and shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do an old-school vintage school desk.... like the ones where everything is connected. Or a really old desk. It would be a lot cheaper AND you are a teacher =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND mom and dad have one! :) Hmmm... something to think about for sure. I totally should have sent you the dresser I found on Craigslist the other day. It was beautiful...similar to the one in your pic but taller... and only $90. Mom and dad totally could have brought it back with them. Check Craigslist everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ashley! It seems that we have similar "wedding styles." So fun! I just got a vintage buffet table that I'm going to be using for the entry/guest book area. You should totally keep your eye out on craigslist if you haven't found anything yet. That's where I found mine...$30 in Ozark!! Good luck! :)

    oh, and of course I remember you... I thought you were soooo cool back in the day. And still are I'm sure! :)

    ReplyDelete