I am very excited that it is Friday. This past weekend was a whirlwind and I didn't feel normal until about Wednesday of this week. Here are five highlights from the week.
- Here is a little sneak peak at Henry's room with terrible lighting. We also have the dresser done. I am in need of some more inspiration before I continue with the details of the room. Right now the colors are a mustard/gold yellow, gray, and white. I love it so far, ready for little boy to be tucked in his bed though... in 18 weeks.
- This past weekend, my close gal pals from college were in to celebrate Brittanie's wedding in August. It was so much fun seeing everyone and getting to hang out with the bridesmaids. Our time together is always way too short. I'm excited for when we are able to plan vacations together because we will all be married and what not. Henry was also able to meet his BFF, Wirth's little bean. These guys are two days apart and will be Skype buddies before they know it.
|Took this pic from Emily on facebook.|
- A close friend, Jessica, and her family had their going away party this past Saturday night. They will be joining another family friend of mine in Amsterdam to be missionaries. It is bittersweet to say bye to them. We are not sure when we will see each other again and the reality that Amsterdam will be their home is kind of strange. Thankful for technology! Skype dates, facetime, and whats app are all amazing things.
- I learned the valuable lesson to look up directions to a client's house and not depend on your phone this week. I had two clients out in the country and thought it would be no big thing to just type in the second address in my phone. Ummm... country means sketchy cell phone signal and dropped calls when attempting to get directions because your GPS won't work. Needless to say, I drove around the country side for a good 30-40 minutes and missed my session. Ah well, it was an adventure.
- Last but not least, it's Friday and that's high five enough, right? Loonnnggg week, so thankful it is the weekend!!!