Thursday, March 1, 2012

15 Weeks and What I Fit Into ;)

I respectfully title this post "What I Fit Into" rather than "What I Wore" due to the simple fact that it is a trip finding things that I actually feel presentable in.  I should have posted this yesterday, but life has been seemingly chaotic this week.  I have paperwork up to my eyeballs (I really should plant a tree or two), a sink full of dirty dishes, a floor needing to be swept, but overall I have been able to catch up with quite a few friends this week while Chris is away.

Because Chris has been away and I am forced to man my own camera, I had to climb up on my ottoman and take a picture in the mirror setting on the mantle.  That was fun.  We have a full length mirror in the bathroom, but I wasn't about to succumb to the humility that is my dirty bathroom. Speaking of which... has anyone ever used a steam cleaner?  Not a floor one, we have one of those.  But, those amazing hand held ones you see on TV that get all dirt to melt away.  We have dreadful sliding glass doors in our bathroom and the track is not pretty.  

Sorry, I get side tracked.  So, here is a pic of what I fit into yesterday plus a little belly pic of 15 weeks.  The shirt wasn't helping show off my little naval orange so I had to pull it back some.  I am bigger in person I believe.  





We are 3/8 of the way there and I am feeling pretty darn good.  Haven't been nauseous in a long while and am gaining back more of my energy.  I have continued to work out, but feel my body holding me back a little more lately.  Core fitness is on Tuesday and Thursday (I have to modify a lot) and I walk or ride the bike on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  I still eat like poo half the time.  But, I am happy to announce I have not had a breakfast burrito in 3 weeks!!!  For those of you who didn't know already, these were my weakness.  I couldn't drive anywhere without pulling into McDonald's.  Little babe hasn't made their presence known with a flutter yet, but I realize it is still early for that.  Excited to find out the gender in a few weeks so we can get going on the nursery and start calling Baby Bosch by his/her name (yup we have names picked out already). 

6 comments:

  1. I want a good camera.

    You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look completely adorable, and seem to have a knack for taking dang cute self portraits! DANG. FLIPPIN. CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! And flutters won't come until 20ish weeks. :( Just appreciate the goodness that is a 'bladder not kicked' until then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! You look great. I hate to confess that I was trying to "dress up" yoga pants on my trip to the dr. this morning. I may do the same for our visit tomorrow =)
    I felt little girl around 15 weeks... be on the look out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look adorable! Can't wait to hear what you're having and what you are naming the little thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH!!! You look incredible :) :) :) seriously...such a bean pole with a little belly!
    sure do miss you :)

    ReplyDelete