Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Fit Into and Week #19!

The pics this week did not go well.  Yes, I realize my coat hanger is in the middle of the hallway.  My intentions were for it to not be seen.  But, whatev.

Perhaps I need to wait until my husband gets home so he can take the pictures.

Anywho, here are week #19 pictures!





I cannot believe we are almost at the halfway point.  Not that I think this process is flying by or anything, just kind of weird to think we are halfway through the process of meeting our little man.  Yay!

I still feel good.  I officially gave up on going to my Tuesday/Thursday boot camp.  My goal was to make it to 30 weeks, but a combination of my work schedule and the fact that it takes me a full day to feel back to normal has nixed that plan.  I still attempt to go to the gym as often as possible and get my cardio on as well as do light lifting.  

The baby room officially has plans for a little boy and will slowly but surely get there.  Crib has been ordered, dresser has be given to us (a great find by mom and dad at an auction), paint has been picked out.  Just finding the time to put it all together.  Not in any hurry though at this point.

Henry officially has made his presence known by fluttering around (mostly when I lay down to go to bed).  Seems to be an active one, praying he is a good, calm baby when he arrives.

My niece Kharis has little Henry's name down and it is so sweet to hear her say it.  She originally had Philabar as a boy's name and Elle as a girl's.  A kitty cat baby was also on her list. Sorry to disappoint kiddo.


1 comment:

  1. Just caught up on your blog. You're only 3 week behind me so crazy! Can't wait to see pics of your nursery. Love Henry as a name and you look great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete